When you order a Premium Stater Kit through me, you will also receive educational information, access to secret Facebook groups all about Young Living oils, e-mails with DIY recipes, resources, information, and more!
Here’s a sneak peek of a few ways to use the oils that come in the kit!
If you want the best deal, make sure to order the Premium Starter Kit as a wholesale “Member”.
HOW TO ORDER:
1.Click here to head over to the Young Living page.
2. Make sure the “Member” option is checked so you get the 24% member discount.
3. Be sure the Enroller ID says “2367646” so you can get all the special bonuses from me!
4. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm that you want to enroll under me, Oily in Oregon, LLC!
5. Select which Premium Starter Kit you want. The Desert Mist diffuser and Dew Drop diffuser are included for free in the kit price, or you can upgrade to another diffuser.
6. Step 2 is the OPTIONAL auto-ship program. You can skip this part of the sign-up process unless you already know that you’ll be ordering oils regularly. You can always sign up for this awesome rewards program later.
7. Step 3 has a button where you can click to add additional products to your order (might I suggest Joy, Cedarwood, and Thieves Household Cleaner?!) or simply click Next to proceed to checkout.
8. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm you don’t want the auto-ship program. Again, it’s totally fine to skip this optional program – just click “Proceed to Checkout.”
9. Enter your information. No social security number is required! However, if you’re interested in sharing oils with your friends and earning a great commission from Young Living, then choose the second option.
10. Complete the checkout process. I suggest using FedEx ground for shipment.
Your order is finished and you’ve begun your oily journey to wellness. Congratulations!
If you have any questions, please see the Frequently Asked Questions below or contact me using the form below.
NOTE: In order to receive the bonuses from me, you must complete your order in the same month you register your account with Young Living!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up as a “wholesale member” mean I have to sell stuff?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all. In fact, 90% of the Young Living wholesale members don’t sell anything, but they like being able to buy oils for their family at the 24% discounted wholesale member rate.
Am I required to make monthly purchases?
Nope! There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements.
How can I keep getting the 24% wholesale member discount?
To get the 24% wholesale member discount, you need to spend $50 per year. With a Premium Starter Kit purchase, you’re covered for the first year. After that, if you spend $50 in year two, then you can keep using the 24% member discount; if there’s a year that you don’t spend $50, nothing happens (besides loosing the 24% discount) and you can reinstate your membership discount at anytime, by just placing a $50 order!
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has an optional rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a member).
How will I know how to use my oils?
If you click on the “Using Oils” tab of this website, you’ll see I have lots of great tools for you to learn about using essential oils. Plus, you will get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
For more information about why I chose Young Living, please click here.
What happens if a Premium Starter Kit oil is out of stock?
Because Young Living actually grows all their own plants, it’s possible there could be shortages of certain plants in certain seasons and therefore shortages of certain oils. If this happens, Young Living remains true to its vision and will not purchase plants from other growers. Instead, Young Living provides alternative oils until its plants are again ready for harvest. For the Premium Starter Kit, Young Living has developed a set of “Flex” oils which can be substituted if any of the 11 main oils are out of stock. These Flex oils are Lemongrass, Orange, Citrus Fresh, AromaEase and Tea Tree essential oils.
What if I live outside of the United States?
To receive my special offers, you will need to have a minimum of 100 PV in your final order.
Please let me know if you have any other questions at all and I will do my best to answer them!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”