These Paleo Blueberry Muffin Pancakes are bright and cheery thanks to a drop of Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil.
This recipe was adapted from theroastedroot.net.
Click here to purchase Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil.
Paleo Blueberry Muffin Pancakes
- 1 and 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch-free baking powder (or 2/3 tsp cream of tartar and 1/3 tsp baking soda)
- 2 T tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup carrageenan-free almond milk
- 1 drops Young Living Lemon vitality essential oil (buy here)
- coconut oil for frying
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil to the bowl and mix.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet just above medium heat and add just enough oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of batter and pour into the skillet.
- Drop a few blueberries onto each pancake as it cooks in the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes until the sides firm up and a bubble or two escapes from the top, about 3 to 4 of minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes, cook an additional 45 seconds to 1 minute then repeat with remaining batter.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products described herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”